Contour is a makeup product that helps to contour your face. Contouring is a technique for sculpting and adding dimension to your face by using makeup that is slightly darker or lighter than your actual skin colour. Contouring is all about creating the effect of shadow and light.
Benefits of using contour
Contouring helps to add dimensions in one’s facial shade. It’s a super technique to enhance your appearance and draw attention to your favourite features, as well as sculpting key areas, like the jaw and cheekbones. This helps to illuminate the high points of the face, such as the cheekbones and the bridge of the nose, and shadow areas such as the jawline and forehead. Ultimately, it adds shape and definition to the face, as well as other parts of the body such as the décolletage.
Types of contour –
In the market, according to the shape of the face, eyes and body different types of contour is available. They are-
- Powder Contour- The most common type is a powdered product, which is typically one to two shades darker than a person’s natural skin tone. This type of contour makeup is usually used around the outside of the face, in the hollows of the cheeks, and down the sides of the nose to enhance a person’s natural bone structure and provide a slimming effect to the face.
- Liquid Contour-Liquid contouring makeup can often be used similarly to powders on the face, although they are also ideal for use on the body.
- Gel Contour- Gel products are most popular for the body, and may include ingredients that cause the skin to constrict, providing even more shaping benefits. It provides a small amount of tint, and can help to create shadows in different areas of the body to mimic those created by natural muscle tone
How to use Contour-
Prep the face- First clean the face properly with your cleanser.
- Create the perfect canvas by applying foundation all over your face, concealer under your eyes, and lightly set everything with a sheer setting powder
- Shadow. The easiest and most familiar way to contour is to take your darker shade and use it to create a shadow underneath your cheekbones.
- Highlight. Apply your lighter shade or a highlighter to areas of your face that reflect light naturally: your forehead, the bridge of your nose, the tip of your nose, the top of your cheekbones, your cupid’s bow, and around the eyes and brow bone.
- Blush. Applying blush to the apples of your cheeks isn’t necessary for a contouring look, but it can help your makeup look more natural, acting as a bridge between your shadow and highlight areas
- Blend. Since you’re working with shades that don’t match your skin tone, blending is especially important. Using a big, fluffy brush, blending brush, or makeup sponge, blend your shadows and highlights into your skin or foundation layer until the lines you created look more natural.
- Set. For a flawless finish, apply setting powder or spray.
Buy Authentic Contour at the Cheap Price from Water Lotus in Bangladesh
Nowadays, it is very difficult to find the original contouring products in Bangladesh. But do not worry about it. Water Lotus is here to solve your problem. It has an original and & authentic collection of these face makeup products from different brands. You can easily buy your desired contouring products from our e-commerce website. Be sure that you will get the genuine product at the best price compared to the market. Because we try to import or collect the products from authentic dealers all over the world. Actually, we believe in customer satisfaction. We promise never to compromise with our customer goodwill