Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has been mum’s simple, effective ally for over 80 years and is great for soothing sore skin and treating nappy rash. Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is versatile enough to be used by the whole family for all of life’s little dramas and can help with so much more than just treating babies’ bottoms!
Treating nappy rash:
Sudocrem is to soothe and your baby’s delicate skin. It contains an emollient that soothes and a water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and faeces) coming into contact with the skin.
Cuts, grazes and minor burns:
Sudocrem provides gentle yet effective relief from cuts, grazes and minor burns. It helps to heal wounds by forming a protective layer over the vulnerable area, reducing the risk of infection, and also contains a mild local anaesthetic to soothe discomfort.
Eczema is a dry skin condition that affects many children and adults. It may cause cracked and sore skin that can be painful and difficult to keep hydrated. Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream can be used to calm, soothe and heal eczema and other skin conditions. The unique formula works like this:
- Anhydrous hypoallergenic lanolin is an emollient, soothing and softening skin, while zinc oxide reduces the loss of fluid
- Benzyl alcohol has local anaesthetic and antiseptic properties, helping to reduce discomfort
- A water-repellent excipient base, including paraffin and other waxes, creates a protective seal
When to use?
Sudocrem is your simple, effective ally. It is a gentle, effective treatment for the symptoms of nappy rash and other types of skin complaints and can be used to heal, soothe and protect. So you can feel confident that you’ve made the smart choice for you and your family.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a licenced medicine that can be used to treat existing nappy rash. If your baby develops the symptoms of nappy rash then apply Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream to the affected area at every nappy change to soothe and heal your baby’s skin.
To understand more about nappy rash – how to prevent it, when and why it happens and whether your baby has it.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream can be used to treat a number of skin conditions including:
- Minor burns
- Bed sores
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is gentle, so it won’t sting on application. It can reduce the risk of infection and contains a mild local anaesthetic to soothe pain. It also helps a wound to heal and forms a protective barrier over the vulnerable area. In other words, it’s a very useful little tub to keep around the house!
How to use:
Apply Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream to help treat and heal existing nappy rash and soothe your baby’s skin.
- Step 1: Ensure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry
- Step 2: With clean and dry hands, place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger. Remember, a little goes a long way
- Step 3: Gently massage the cream into the skin using light, circular movements. Try to avoid rubbing, especially if the skin looks sore
- Step 4: Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (don’t worry, your baby will be fine, just remember to use a little less next time)
Repeat these steps until the rash has cleared.
Other uses – from minor sunburn to cuts and grazes
- Step 1: Ensuring your hands are clean and dry, place a small amount of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream on the tip of your finger
- Step 2: Gently massage the cream into the affected area using light, circular movements
- Step 3: Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If the white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (this is ok, just remember to use a little less next time).